This season MAHA would like to celebrate the academic accomplishments our student athletes at the 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, and 16/18U levels. Submissions will be accepted from MAHA house team players and MAHA-hosted comp team players.
- Within 2 weeks of the close of the ﬁrst (10/17/18), second (12/20/18), and third (3/8/19) quarter of the Mat-Su Borough School District year any MAHA athlete, or parent of a MAHA athlete, can submit a report card to Stephanie Huber <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Stephanie will collect and submit all the nominations to the MAHA Board.
- The MAHA Board will collect all the athlete names and use a random draw to select a single name for an award in each category at the next Board meeting.
- MAHA will issue the following ice credit to the athlete’s name that is drawn:
- GPA: 3.0 to 3.49 - $50 ice credit.
- GPA: 3.50 to 3.99 - $75 ice credit.
- GPA: 4.0 - $100 ice credit.